[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] To advertise the launch of OWASP Summer of Code2008

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Thu Feb 28 20:06:02 UTC 2008

All,

I have a big list of projects that I'd like to suggest for people to bid on - maybe 25 or so.  How do you think we should advertise these project ideas?  I think (as we discussed once before) that the model where we ask people to take on certain projects is better than just allowing open submissions.

Thoughts?

--Jeff