[Owasp-board] FW: [Owasp-leaders] User Centric Identity

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Feb 28 18:08:40 UTC 2008

Hi Sebastien, In my opinion workgroups are perfect locations for that type
of activity (which crosses multiple types of typical OWASP tools/document
projects and have multiple type of parties interested in it (i.e. from end
users to vendors)).

Nothing much as occurred on the OWASP Workgroup front since it needs people
with ideas, focus and time to run the Workgroup (i.e. we are missing
use-cases to create the rules of engagement (a bit of a catch 22 here)).

So if you have somebody in mind for this let move forward!  (I think that
Gunner P had a similar idea regarding Identity management, but since I can't
find the OWASP WorkGroups page on the WIKI I can't get the exact name of it
:( )

Dinis