[Owasp-board] (OWASP job board) Re: Looking for AppSec People

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Feb 26 16:43:17 UTC 2008

Hi Stephen,

I think you should try the OWASP Job Board.  We've only had a few posts in
past several months and I'm not sure how they came out, but I want to try to
grow it.  It's easy and very cheap, so it's not a very big risk.  And the
audience is very focused.  I hope it works for you.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

 <http://www.owasp.org/> The OWASP Foundation

work: 410-707-1487