[Owasp-board] FW: Google Summer of Code 2008

alison.mcnamee at owasp.org alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Tue Feb 26 15:15:08 UTC 2008

I went through the SoC 2008 Q&A on the Google website, and found what they
are asking for in a proposal.  It doesn't sound like they require a
specific format, but there are several questions that they want answered
in the proposal.  I have attached all of the questions.

I am not going to know the answers to barely any of these questions...but
if you guys can let me know the answers, I can put it all together into a
proposal, and submit it.

Thanks,

Alison