[Owasp-board] FW: Google Summer of Code 2008

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Feb 25 18:52:32 UTC 2008

We should prepare an application for this:

The main page is at: http://googlesummerofcode.blogspot.com/

And the when can I apply FAQ is at:
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/faqs.html#0.1_when_apply

Alison, can you try to find an example of the suggested submissions format
and determine what you need help with to fill it out? We'll of course need
to provide example project descriptions, etc. but we need to know what they
are asking for in a proposal.

-Dave