[Owasp-board] MONDAY, MARCH 3, 'OWASP SUMMER OF CODE 2008' WILL BE OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED!

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Feb 25 14:39:52 UTC 2008

We only pay at the 50% and 100% increments right?

No 74% payments, etc.? Also, if this guy can't complete the project, then
I'm not sure we want to pay for it. So the real question (to me) is do we
pay the 50% if he's done more than that. I'm not familiar with this
particular project but does 50% of this project provide OWASP with value?
I'd rather give him an extension so he can complete his existing project if
we still want it, rather than having him apply for a new SoC project.

-Dave