[Owasp-board] [Fwd: Re: OWASP Weekly Newsletters]

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Feb 21 20:02:52 UTC 2008

Hello Yuli

Thanks for your interest in making your GreenSql project an OWASP project.

Paulo Coimbra (CCed) will be your main point of contact and he should be
contacting you soon with more details.

One area that we try to encourage, is for OWASP projects to work together
and benefit from each other's ideas and technologies. Have a look at
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project and let me know if
you need any direct introductions to projects you see GreenSql working with
(btw, feel free to contact them directly)

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist
http://www.owasp.org