[Owasp-board] The draft version for the new season of code is ready for your review

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu Feb 21 18:47:19 UTC 2008

I'm ok with the name. I don't think we should require release quality for
new projects. However, if work is being done on an existing project, we
might want the require Release Quality being one of the target goals of the
effort. I would think we should require at least Beta Quality, which implies
we need to define what that means.  I took a stab at finishing what I think
belongs in the 3 categories for Tools.

-Dave