[Owasp-board] [Fwd: Re: OWASP Weekly Newsletters]

alison.mcnamee at owasp.org alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Thu Feb 21 15:21:20 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

I received the below email from Yuli Stremovsky, who is interested in
turning a project into an official OWASP project.  I believe Dinis is in
charge of this?

Thanks,

Alison

Subject: Re: OWASP Weekly Newsletters
From:    "Yuli Stremovsky" <stremovsky at gmail.com>
Date:    Wed, February 20, 2008 8:04 am
To:      alison.mcnamee at owasp.org

Hi

My name is Yuli. I run open source database protection project -
http://www.greensql.net/

I would like to know more about becoming official OWASP project.

I will be very happy if you can connect me to the right people.

Thanks

--
http://www.kyplex.com/