[Owasp-board] FW: regarding OWASP conference

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Feb 20 19:10:06 UTC 2008

I'm OK with the $1K, but not too keen about the attendee list. However, if
we set the default to not be included on the list, and people have to opt in
to get on the list, then I'm OK with that. If we do that, then we should
offer this list to everyone who sponsors the event too. I suspect with an
opt in, then the list will be pretty short, as most will not opt-in.

-Dave

Mailto:sebastien.deleersnyder at telindus.be
<Mailto:sebastien.deleersnyder at telindus.be><Mailto:sebastien.deleersnyde
r at telindus.be>