[Owasp-board] FW: regarding OWASP conference

Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be
Wed Feb 20 13:25:44 UTC 2008

Gents,

Good news: it looks like we can get Gary to the EU conference and cover
his travel costs ($ 1000) with OotM. I am convinced that this will pay
back itself.
Regarding the attendee list: I will propose to forward the 'opt-in' list
which is available anyhow for people who want to be on that list.

Ok for you guys?

Thx

Seba

Mailto:sebastien.deleersnyder at telindus.be