[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] lulu book sales stats

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu Feb 14 14:52:05 UTC 2008

Alison,

I think this is a good idea. I think we should create an Icon that says
something like: "OWASP Books: Get PDF or hardcopy", and then put one of
these on the main page of every project that has a lulu book, and then the
link would take them to lulu, and maybe even the part of the page that has
that particular item?

Can you work with Larry to create such an icon or do it yourself, and then
place it on every project that is relevant?  We can then use this same icon
wherever else we want to advertise their existence, like maybe the home
page, or chapter pages or whatever.

Thanks, Dave