[Owasp-board] Hire Paulo for OWASP?

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Wed Feb 13 04:56:28 UTC 2008

You have my both thumbs on this one :)

Just to help this case a bit more, Paulo has past experienced in Management,
Finances and Marketing (he was a Finance director for a book publishing
company in Portugal and a Marketing director for a Portuguese university
(where we worked together)). He is also not afraid to stand up and defend
what he believes in.

He is actually a bit over-qualified for the Job, and the only reason we are
getting him at this 'price' is because his English is not as good as his
Portuguese (where he has an MBA on "Monetary Integration Theories"), but as
his previous work on SpoC has shown that not a prob for us.

And yes, he made a massive difference in SpoC 07 (see
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Spring_Of_Code_2007_-_Projects and
http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=OWASP_Spring_Of_Code_2007_-_Projects&limit=250&action=history
)

Seb and Tomb what do you think? (If don't have it already, I can send you
his CV)

Dinis