[Owasp-board] Hire Paulo for OWASP?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Feb 12 18:51:25 UTC 2008

Per the thread below, Paolo is willing to join OWASP full time as our
project/program manager, but not until July, for a base salary of about $41K
/ year. I think he's been doing a great job with the season of code projects
(although Dinis would know more) and think he'd be a great candidate for our
full time project manager slot.

If you all agree (Dinis, Jeff, and I already have) then we'll make it
official and then work out with Alison how to pay him, what his benefits
would, be, etc. etc. Bit tricky given that he is the U.K. so we'll have to
work that out too.

Thumbs up??

-Dave