[Owasp-board] Barracuda taking OWASP name in vain?

tomb at owasp.org tomb at owasp.org
Tue Feb 12 18:35:57 UTC 2008

I see a press release at prnewswire.com for $110 to debunk the myth, raise awareness and promote what OWASP is and its mission and use of brand. This can also be a good way to educate the masses of upcoming events/local chapters books etc...  Also a statement on the OWASP wiki aka: wall of shame

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile