[Owasp-board] Newsletters

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Mon Feb 11 17:19:30 UTC 2008

Ok, so I will plan on doing a monthly newsletter, instead of a weekly
newsletter.  I will do it in the same format as I have been, but look to the
blogs to find information to put in there.  Since it will only be monthly, I
will send it to the owasp-all list.

Alison McNamee

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road