[Owasp-board] FW: [Owasp-leaders] Chapter leader meeting at AppSec EU08

Sebastien Deleersnyder seba at deleersnyder.eu
Wed Feb 6 20:09:33 UTC 2008

Gents,

I suggest to give Eoin a GO for starting this up under supervision of one
board member?
There is some similarity with
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/SpoC_007_-_OWASP_Corporate_Application_Securi
ty_Rating_Guide

If well managed and performed professionally this can provide us with
interesting material

Regards

Seba

--