[Owasp-board] Newsletter mailing?

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Feb 5 01:45:31 UTC 2008

This is a tough one actually.  One thing we absolutely have to do is to put
a message at the top of every OWASP -ALL message that basically says,

"The OWASP-ALL list is used for infrequent announcements from OWASP. Anyone
subscribed to any OWASP mailing list is automatically on this list. To
unsubscribe from your OWASP list, please (VISIT XXX) and (FOLLOW
procedure)."

Perhaps we should move to once every 2 weeks.  Or maybe we should not use
this list for newsletters.  I can see where that might be annoying.
Thoughts?

--Jeff

To: alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Cc: jeff.williams at owasp.org
Subject: Newsletter mailing?

Alison,

Normally we copy the newsletter content and post it to the OWASP-All mailing
list (Jeff will have to approve sending).

Will you do that with newsletter 11 and 12? I would like to have the
AppSecEU08 CFP send to all Owasp contacts.

Thank you

Regards

Seba

Sebastien Deleersnyder
 <https://www.isc2.org/cgi-bin/content.cgi?category=97> CISSP,
<http://www.isaca.org/cism> CISM,  <http://www.isaca.org/cisa> CISA
Manager Application Security
Telindus NV
Geldenaaksebaan 335, B-3001 Heverlee, Belgium
 <Mailto:sebastien.deleersnyder at telindus.be>
Mailto:sebastien.deleersnyder at telindus.be
T +32 16 385 608
F +32 16 400 102