[Owasp-board] FW: Invitation to talk about OWASP in Norway

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Fri Feb 1 17:40:36 UTC 2008

I have picked up ownership of OotM.  I just looked at the 'Payment Policy'
and it states that the maximum amount per speaker is $500, and $1,000 in
special circumstances (does this qualify as a special circumstance?).  Also,
keep in mind that there is a limit of $2,000 per person, per year.

So I guess the board just needs to take a vote as to if this qualifies as a
special circumstance, and we can grant Seba $1,000.

Alison McNamee
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300