[Owasp-board] FW: Information Risk Executive Council - Application Security Teleconference

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Dec 23 14:24:40 UTC 2008

Jeff, as chair, would probably be the best representative of OWASP for this, but unfortunately he is at a client site that day. Therefore, I’m happy to volunteer. Can you let them know.

Thanks, Dave

From: "Kate Hartmann" <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
Date: December 22, 2008 8:58:04 AM EST
To: "'OWASP Foundation Board List'" <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>
Subject: [Owasp-board] FW: Information Risk Executive Council - Application Security Teleconference

I received this request for a telephone speaking event.  Would anyone be available to participate?  It is not until January.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300