[Owasp-board] [Global_tools_and_project_committee] REQUEST FOR COMMENTS/OWASP Global Projects and Tools Committee's Conference call invitation.

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Fri Dec 19 18:18:05 UTC 2008

Dinis,

I am going to discourage pulling this to a separate location even in a
testing scenario. It's important that we all concur that this is a
solution OWASP is looking to implement across the board. One off cases
never work! Before OWASP's infrastructure and technical support was
moved to a central location, it was a hit or miss wether things would
be working. I would like to keep OWASP headed in the right direction.

OWASP's direction is to build the Application Security Community, not
setup services that are readily available and highly reliable.
Motivation should not be the driving factors.

--Larry