[Owasp-board] [Global_tools_and_project_committee] REQUEST FOR COMMENTS/OWASP Global Projects and Tools Committee's Conference call invitation.

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Dec 19 11:41:54 UTC 2008

I think we should try this. We can for example use the Tools committee as a
test case. The good part of it is that we can always have Skype/Gtalk as a
backup plan  ;)

Larry, it is OK if you think it is too complicated at this stage to find a
server at the current 'OWASP hosting center' :).

I'll find somewhere else to place this box.

Given Pavol's motivation on this, I think we should give it a go and see
what happens

Dinis