[Owasp-board] OWASP Source Code Review OWASP Projects

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Dec 19 11:15:55 UTC 2008

Dear James,

Thank you for keeping me updated.

Could you please, and your project's reviewers, update the project’s
assessment so as to reflect the progress that you have made? For example,
you stated "The documentation needs to be expanded and links added to the
code review guide" and, if you have accomplished the task, the comment must
be replaced.

After that, to conclude this project's phase, we just need the OWASP Board
Member's review done.

Thank you for all this work.

Best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,