[Owasp-board] Fwd:

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Dec 17 14:15:33 UTC 2008

Agree, not good at all.

According to the WIKI page their last meeting was in July
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Melbourne . There is more activity on the
mailing lists (see
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-australia/2008-December/thread.html)
and a quick read of its posts highlighted some the issues raised below

This is definitely an issue that should be addressed by the Global Chapters
committee.

Kate can you
  a) anonymize the email below (remove personal contact information)
  b) send the email to the Global Chapters Committee so that they can do due
diligence and
  c) ask them to make a decision on this case.

Thanks

Please CC the Board on the email to the Chapters Committee kickstarting this
'case'

Dinis