[Owasp-board] Request for new project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Sun Dec 14 15:57:55 UTC 2008

Hi Raja Sekhar,

I thank your contact and your intention of leading an OWASP Project. We are
an open community always interested in new initiatives. Please send us off a
Project proposal and I will set up a project page for you.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Project Manager