[Owasp-board] OWASP Backend Security Project - 100% completed

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Dec 9 17:57:08 UTC 2008

Dear Josh,

Hope you are well.

I am writing you again regarding the OWASP
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Backend_Security_Project>
Backend Security Project review. As you know, Carlo Pelliccioni has
completed his project long time ago and has even publicly presented it, with
great success, on the OWASP Summit. In addition Esteban Ribičić, the
project's first reviewer, has also performed his task. Hence, we are really
missing your review to finish up this process. Could you please drop me a
line as soon as possible to let me know your thoughts? - Otherwise we will
be forced to replace you as reviewer of this project. I thank you in
advance.

Best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager