[Owasp-board] Call for Participation

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Dec 5 03:58:17 UTC 2008

I also think that we should NOT use the Word document and use a WIKI page.
That way the 5 'supporters' for each nomination will have to use their WIKI
account when adding their 'support/recommendation vote'.
Paulo & Kate, lets work on this page and figure out the workflow (for
example "do we create one wiki page per application or do we keep all in the
same page", "once the candidate has 5 recommendations, should we move it to
another page?", "What happens when the 5 recommendations are there?",
etc..)

Dinis