[Owasp-board] Updated ASVS presentation for Beta page

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Dec 4 21:35:13 UTC 2008

Mike,

I thank the files you have sent.

Regarding the frame, I surely don't want to be inflexible - it's neither my
approach nor OWASP culture - but, on the one hand, I have clear instructions
from OWASP Board to spread it out over all OWASP Projects and, on the other
hand, the frame constitutes the core of a methodology to assess
(https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project_Assessment) OWASP
Projects and to place them accordingly in the OWASP Projects page -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project.

By the way, I take the opportunity to ask you, and your reviewers (Jeff and
Pierre), if you are kind enough to perform your reviews. As far as I can
understand from the established rules, only after this has been done, the
project can be considered an OWASP Beta Quality Project. It will allow me as
well to request your deserved payment.

Many thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Cc: dinis.cruz at owasp.org

Mike,

Please see below my inline answers. Thank you.

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Project Manager

[pc] I am still working on it.

> >Are the blue tables going to be either deleted or moved to some other

> >page?

[pc] No, the 'blue tables' will not be deleted or moved. On the contrary, we
intend to spread out this kind of frame, which aims to be an OWASP
standardization effort, over ALL OWASP Projects.

> >Do you need any graphics files from me for the diagram or the logos?

[pc] Yes, please. Thank you.