[Owasp-board] Job Board

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Dec 2 20:54:34 UTC 2008

I would suggest a 30 days min., run of a "help wanted ad" (lots of admin
work if its 1-2 weeks with 10-20 ads - and it can be pulled if the company
requests it to be pulled down. the devil is in the details of management of
it not the concept... like most things

  _____

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

#1 - You company must be a corporate supporter of OWASP Foundation  see:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership  (note i added this as a feature
of membership already)

#2 - You need to provide the following information to enable us to post your
job online:

        - Title:

        - Job Description:

        - Salary Range: