[Owasp-board] Job Board

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Dec 2 19:59:05 UTC 2008

Sounds great.  Do we want the postings to list for 60 days, though, or did
we talk about a 1 or 2 week turnover?

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-575-0189 (office)

301-275-9403 (mobile)

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

#1 - You company must be a corporate supporter of OWASP Foundation  see:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership  (note i added this as a feature
of membership already)

#2 - You need to provide the following information to enable us to post your
job online:

        - Title:

        - Job Description:

        - Salary Range: