[Owasp-board] Job Board

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Dec 2 19:45:21 UTC 2008

Suggestion;  If you can craft a announcement to OWASP-ALL that in these
economic times

OWASP Foundation announces that JOB POSTINGS ARE NOW FREE @
http://www.owasp.org/careers/jobs.html

To post a Job here are the pre-requisites

#1 - You company must be a corporate supporter of OWASP Foundation  see:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership  (note i added this as a feature
of membership already)

#2 - You need to provide the following information to enable us to post your
job online:
        - Title:
        - Job Description:
        - Salary Range: