[Owasp-board] December Board Meeting

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Dec 2 08:12:24 UTC 2008

I will also be on a train and might have some dead-zones, and Paulo will
(for personal reasons) be offline during that time.

I have to say that both me and Paulo completely missed this one from our
schedules. For future reference can we book these meetings at least with one
month in advance? Thanks

Dinis