[Owasp-board] (who is now responsible for the website) Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Germany - latest OWASP introduction presentation

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Dec 1 21:47:09 UTC 2008

I would suggest sending it to Larry and cc'ing Kate. They will then either
take care of it, or delegate.

-Dave

From: Seba <seba at owasp.org>
Date: 2008/11/25
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Germany - latest OWASP introduction
presentation
To: OWASP Leaders <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>

Hi,

I am currently at the German 2008 conference.

These guys are great! In 8 weeks time OWASP Germany has set up a one day
conference https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Germany_2008_Conference

Over 100 people are present. For a lot of people OWASP is really new.

Great publicity in Germany for OWASP.

I have uploaded the OWASP presentation to
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Education_Presentation#OWASP_Project_P
resentations

If you have OWASP introduction slide decks for specific target audiences,
upload them and let us know!

We can re-use them in the OWASP Education project.

Thx

Seba