[Owasp-board] board meeting

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Dec 1 19:55:57 UTC 2008

The dial up bridge we currently use costs .099/minute/caller.  For 20 people
to be on board for a one hour call would cost just under $120 USD.  There
is no additional cost occurred on our end for international callers that we
are aware of, but I am going to double check.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300