[Owasp-board] board meeting

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Mon Dec 1 19:45:37 UTC 2008

It may not be such a good idea to host the call and allow others to
call in. This could get expensive as most conference call services are
by the person. Is this the case for the service we use Kate?

Another alternative would be to record the call and make it available
via podcast? This would allow people to listen at there leisure. It
would allow us to inject one-off discussions for people who subscribe
to the podcast.

--Larry