[Owasp-board] board meeting

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Dec 1 18:24:48 UTC 2008

So tomorrow's call will not be public?

My question was not so much the "how to host the call" but "how to make the
announcement."

I will be happy to post something on the wiki or send out an email.  The
dial in number supports international calls.  Skype works well too.  If we
are going to record the calls, then I will need to figure out how to do
that, unless there is a volunteer who already knows how this is done.

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300