[Owasp-board] REQUEST FOR DECISION/OWASP Access Control Rules Tester Project - Payment and assessment problems

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Dec 1 15:40:33 UTC 2008

Hi Mat,

I thank your swift answer.

Given your current availability, if both the project leader and OWASP Board
agree, I am happy with you keeping the Project's First Review position.
However, please do try and review the project within the time frame that you
are now proposing as we need to close this process as soon as possible.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager