[Owasp-board] Decision requested: OotM

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Sep 14 09:41:26 UTC 2007

Board guys, thanks for approving this and to address your concerns we will
add two items to the OotM rules

  - The normal maximum amount per speaker is 500 USD and only in special
circumstances 1000 USD
  - The program will run for 6 months or 30 ,000 USD (which ever comes
first) and then will be reviewed for the value and ROI for OWASP and its
community

Sebastien we are a go, and this covers all pending OotM so you can issue the
first request for payments, and start working on the next batch of OotM
trips.

Lets talk a bit more about this, since I have a couple ideas I would like to
discuss.

DInis