[Owasp-board] Decision requested: OotM

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Fri Sep 14 03:46:17 UTC 2007

I¹m with Jeff ­ I really don¹t think we¹ll see that much benefit beyond
getting speakers at small events. I would prefer it going to paying SpOC
which many thousands will benefit from, or making it available to fund good
speakers with travel to the major conferences, but let¹s see how it goes and
evaluate it again in 3-6 months.

Thanks,
Andrew