[Owasp-board] Decision requested: OotM

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Sep 13 17:26:25 UTC 2007

I'm okay with it.  I think perhaps our money would be better spent on other
things, like hiring writers and developers.  I just think there's limited
benefits to speaking to small groups here and there.  But let's give it a
try.

--Jeff

From: Sebastien Deleersnyder < seba at deleersnyder.eu
<mailto:seba at deleersnyder.eu> >
Date: Sep 8, 2007 3:33 PM
Subject: OotM Payment Authorization Requests - OWASP Day Belgium
To: Dinis Cruz < dinis at ddplus.net <mailto:dinis at ddplus.net> >

Dinis,

Can you authorize the following Owasp on the Move (OotM) payments:

OotM for Petko D. Petkov (pdp) and David Kierznowski for OWASP Day Belgium
6-SEP-2007

Amount: $ 1100 (538.00 GBP rounded up - travel costs Eurostar)

Name: David Kierznowski

Paypal Email: david.kierznowski at gmail.com

Country: United Kingdom/England

OotM for Simon Roses Femerling for OWASP Day Belgium 6-SEP-2007

Amount: $ 690 (500.00 EUR rounded up - forfait costs flight-hotel)

Name: Simon Roses Femerling

Paypal Email: simonroses at gmail.com

Country: Spain

I propose to use a similar page as the SpoC:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_on_the_Move_-_Payments : you'll have
to protect the page.

Can you also indicate who (from the OWASP board) authorized the previous
events? Preferably excluding you (you got paid) or Dave (who did the
payments).

Once you authorized the payments, I (or the OotM project leader) can forward
the payment request(s) to Dave.

I still expect the amount from Mark. as soon as I have that I'll create a
separate mail.

Thanks,

Seba