[Owasp-board] OWASP members offers

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Sep 10 13:04:20 UTC 2007

The previous version contained the token for use when claiming this
'member-only' offer :)

We need to get a process where this stuff is only sent to members.

Actually, if there isn't one, Larry, can you create a owasp-members mailing
list? (I actually need to send a couple emails to only our members). Thanks

Dinis