[Owasp-board] Decision requested: OotM

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Sep 10 00:47:13 UTC 2007

Guys,

The OotM (OWASP on the Move) is starting to gain some momentum :).

So to simplify the workload I propose the following rules:

1) the max budget per month is 4000 USD
2) Sebastien will manage this (with my help if required)
3) Once a month Sebastien will send to Dave a list of payments to be made
together with all required information and paperwork
4) I will be the main point of contact for OonT for Sebastien and will help
him where necessary

What do you think?

If you are OK with it, Sebastien can start working on the first batch.

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist
http://www.owasp.org