[Owasp-board] OWASP Accounts

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Sep 4 01:08:20 UTC 2007

I'm been totally swamped and haven't had a chance to move this forward. We
did some preliminary work on this, but then it stalled as I got snowed under
(some vacation contributed to that of course J and then the conference
planning has me fully consumed for the moment).

I could probably answer the 2nd question in a week or two.

-Dave