[Owasp-board] SpoC 007 - deadline: the 5th November.

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Tue Oct 23 00:57:26 UTC 2007

Ok guys, here is the deal.

With the only exception of Ed Finkler (who has an extension due to the fact
that his 50% review was not done within a timely interval) and Boris (who
also has received poor support for his project) all SpoC projects must end
on the 5th of November.

So either you complete it by then or we will have to figure out at which
percentage of completion you were and make the respective payment (so if you
complete 70% you will get 70% of your project's budget)

Also please put as much documentation about it on the WIKI since I will be
relying heavily on those materials for the OWASP training course I will be
delivering next month at the OWASP conference in San Jose
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/7th_OWASP_AppSec_Conference_-_San_Jose_2007/Training#T5._Leveraging_OWASP_Tools_and_Documents_to_Secure_Your_Enterprise_-_2-Day_Course_-_Nov_12-13.2C_2007

If you have any issues talk to Paulo and he will solve it :)

Thanks for your hard work, and I am counting on you to deliver great project
so that I can show the value of investing OWASP funds on initiatives like
SpoC

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist
http://www.owasp.org