[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP leaders, we need your addresses!!!!

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Wed Oct 31 12:35:00 UTC 2007

This is definitely something we need to take into consideration..

Take for example the NY and Belgium guys which have a number of people in
their Chapter board (Tom and Seba CCed).

Maybe we could do a simple math making a direct connection between number of
participants and 'allocated OWASP memberships'?

Dinis