[Owasp-board] First OWASP Employee!!

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Oct 31 12:19:16 UTC 2007

We had already approved hiring an administrative employee.  I think
there may still be an opportunity to hire a director-level person to
help grow OWASP.  Yiannis is interesting, but doesn't have much
experience (I really don't know him well).  Since the salary is pretty
high, perhaps we can find someone more senior.  Fundraising is pretty
difficult, and senior level connections are absolutely critical.

Good idea about Allison at the conference.

--Jeff

On 10/31/07, Dave Wichers < dave.wichers at owasp.org
<mailto:dave.wichers at owasp.org> > wrote:

	All,

	Attached is the resume of OWASP's first employee. She has agreed
to start on Nov. 26th for a salary of $40K plus benefits to be defined,
but similar to Aspect's standard benefits, except no stock options,
bonus plan, etc.

	Jeff - I think it would be great (as OWASP chair) if you posted
a note to the leaders list telling everyone that we have finally hired
our first employee, what she will be responsible for, and when she will
start.

	Thanks, Dave

--
Dinis Cruz