[Owasp-board] First OWASP Employee!!

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Wed Oct 31 09:57:53 UTC 2007

Great news,

So I guess we are going to skip the Yiannis opportunity. Can you guys
explain me your reasoning? Is is cost? His profile?

Anyway, thanks for the hard work in finding this person, and am looking
forward to seeing her in action.

Btw, will it be possible for her to be at the next OWASP conference?

Dinis

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist