[Owasp-board] Primary Tasking for: First OWASP Employee!!

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Oct 31 02:02:08 UTC 2007

We should decide what the most important tasking is for Alison. Here's some
of my votes:

1)      Tracking, managing, and encouraging corporate memberships,
particularly annual renewals (now with a 10% on time renewal discount!)

2)      Tracking, managing, and encouraging individual memberships and
renewals.

3)      Assistance with future OWASP conferences

4)      All of the OWASP financials.

5)      All general correspondence/initial interaction with OWASP - This
means her address will be posted as primary contact for general inquires and
we'll get OWASP its own phone # and fax #'s.

6)      OWASP Wiki support - for easy stuff (so Larry doesn't have to do
this anymore) - Like adding corporate logos and managing the banner ads.

7)      Do you want her to moderate any lists??

What are your priorities??

-Dave