[Owasp-board] Volunteer/Contribution in Product Management

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Oct 23 01:44:31 UTC 2007

Hi Yogesh,

We can definitely use some project manager support.  I'm quite sure that
Dinis has some projects that we could use help organizing right away.
You're clear that this is volunteer work and that OWASP has no paid
employees, right?

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

 <http://www.owasp.org/> The OWASP Foundation

"Dedicated to finding and fighting the causes of insecure software"