[Owasp-board] RFC on Paulo Coimbra (was Fwd: SpoC 007 - deadline: the 5th November.)

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Oct 23 01:26:45 UTC 2007

He seems to be reasonably on the ball to me, and was polite in his apology
and request for additional info.

I'm not sure what you are looking for regarding feedback.

-Dave

From: Paulo Coimbra <paulocoimbra7 at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 22, 2007 11:43 PM
Subject: RE: SpoC 007 - deadline:  the 5th November.
To: Ed Finkler < <mailto:coj at funkatron.com>  coj at funkatron.com>
Cc: Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj at owasp.org>, Jeff Williams
<jeff.williams at owasp.org>, Dinis Cruz < dinis at ddplus.net>

Hi Ed,

As you know by my last email, as Andrew was overloaded with work and your
review was becoming unacceptably delayed, Dinis had accepted to be the
reviewer of the Inspekt project.

Nevertheless, last Saturday I received an email from Andrew, saying your
project was already been reviewed. Andrew has sent to you his 'humblest'
apologies and said that he had found the Inspekt to be at least 50%
complete. Actually, he said it is closer to 80-90%, mostly due to
documentation and some of the planned features. He reminded me, however,
that there is been no more releases since May.

Andrew said as well that he is planning to contact you. I hope this would
happen and can full fill your willingness of being able to communicate, if
necessary, with your coordinator to clarify expectations.

Last but not the least, we have now authorization to send you the 50%
payment. So, can you send me, please, your PayPal address? If so, let me
know as well what is your country of residence.

Best regards,

Paulo Coimbra